BoxedApp Packer Help >> Overview
Virtual file is a file that exists for current process only.
Virtual file are useful when:
- you want to hide the use of third-party components
- you want to protect individual files (animation, video, images)
- you want to protect your intellectual property, etc.
- you don't want to pollute your disk
- and so on.
When creating a virtual file in BoxedApp Packer, specify its properties:
- path (full or relative), where the virtual file is to be created
- whether or not the file is a plugin
- whether the file is to be registered as an ActiveX / COM library in the virtual registry.
Copyright © 2004 - 2009 Softanics. All rights reserved.
BoxedApp is a trademark of Softanics.